Here's what you get
- Financing available for up to 90% of the "Eligible Costs"2 of assets financed
- Monthly repayment frequency with a choice of terms, up to a maximum of 10 years ? an amortization of up to 20 years may be available3
- Competitive fixed and floating interest rates are available
- Personal guarantee required, starting at 25% of the loan amount4
- One-time Federal Government registration fee of 2% of the loan amount (which may be included in the amount borrowed)
Government loan requirements5 for a CSBFL
- Your business operates or is about to operate in Canada
- Your business’ annual gross revenue is less than $10 million in the year you apply
- Your business is for profit, and is not a farm, charity, or religious enterprise
- The assets purchased or improved must be used in your business
- For more information and additional government requirements, visit the Industry Canada website
You might also be interested in:
Ways to apply
Contact an Account Manager
Talk to an Account Manager to discuss your business needs.
Book an appointment
Meet with an Account Manager in person at the branch closest to you.
Our banking specialists are ready to answer your questions.